Heat Pump System Installation, Repair and Service for Northeast Georgia and Western Carolina Region
For uncompromising comfort in every season, heat pumps are the perfect solution. If your current HVAC system is more than 15 years old and isn’t keeping your home comfortable or costs too much to run, a new heat pump installation could lower your air conditioning and heating bills by 20 percent or more. Our NATE-certified Service Experts also offer repairs and maintenance agreements that will keep your heat pump system going strong year after year.
Selecting a Heat Pump for Your Home
As a Trane Comfort Specialist, our consultants specialize in matching customers with suitable systems from the brand’s award-winning lineup. We’re committed to offering fair prices and installing the best products for customers across Northeast Georgia and the Western Carolinas mountain region.
- Packaged Units: These all-in-one systems house the compressor, air handler and evaporator coils in one convenient, space-saving package.
- Split Systems: This popular configuration features an outdoor compressor and condenser coil paired with an indoor air handler and evaporator coil located in an attic or utility room.
- Ductless Mini-Splits: Mini-splits and multi-splits feature an outdoor compressor that’s linked to one or more independently operated indoor air handlers. These products are versatile and energy efficient.
- Hybrid Models: If you have natural gas service, dual-fuel models combine the efficiency of a heat pump in mild weather with the performance of a gas furnace when temperatures drop below freezing.
- Geothermal Products: Ground-source heat pump systems transfer energy between fluid-filled pipes and the soil or a water body. They’re quiet, long lasting and extremely efficient.
Heat Pump Installations
To ensure that you receive the best products and the best value, we emphasize the importance of quality installation methods. As a Radlee Heating and Cooling customer, all new equipment is covered by our two-part No-Risk Performance Guarantee and Lifetime Installation Guarantee, which covers every part of the installation down to the clamps and fasteners. If you aren’t satisfied with the system’s performance and we cannot resolve the issue, we’ll remove the equipment and give you a full refund. Our NATE-certified Install Experts will ensure that your new system meets the highest quality standards.
Maintenance and Repair Services
We proudly service heat pump systems from all major manufacturers, including Trane and many others. Whether you need a preseason tune-up or an emergency heating repair, our NATE-certified Service Experts are available around the clock. Our services are designed to increase your comfort while providing the following benefits.
- Preventive maintenance noticeably increases the efficiency of your HVAC equipment while lowering your heating and cooling bills.
- In addition to reducing seasonal energy expenditures, maintenance controls your long-term ownership costs by preventing repairs and extending the equipment’s service life.
- Besides lowering your cost of ownership, preventive maintenance and properly executed repairs enhance the system’s reliability, which leads to increased peace of mind.
To schedule service or to speak with one of our knowledgeable Comfort Consultants, call Radlee Heating and Cooling at 706-623-4952. We serve residential customers across the region from Union County, Georgia, to Macon County, North Carolina. Our expansive service area includes: Clarkesville, GA; Clayton, GA; Hiawassee, GA; Mountain City, GA; Cashiers, NC; Highlands, NC.